- Detta evenemang har redan ägt rum.
Peer support group for International Jobseekers
mars 19 kl. 15:00 - 17:00
Do you need help exploring employment possibilities? Are you currently unemployed? Do you want to share your experiences with people in a similar situation? Would you like to learn more about the Finnish job market and explore alternative pathways to employment?
Welcome to join our Peer Support Group for International Jobseekers. The aims of the group are:
– to support and explore the job hunting process, learning about key tools: CV, cover letters, LinkedIn.
– to grasp the interview process and how to increase chances by networking.
– to exchange experiences and get support from participants in a similar situation.
– to discuss and explore other alternative employment pathways.
Meetings take place once a week (Mondays) at Luckan’s premises (Yrjönkatu, 31). The content of the sessions will be adapted according to the interests and needs of the participants, and participation is free of charge, but we require that you register in advance since places are limited. Our facilitator Michaela Peltoniemi takes registrations at [email protected]
In the spirit of peer support, the aim of the programme is that participants support each other in the job search and meet every Monday between 12th March and 14th May. It is therefore expected that you are able to take part in (almost) all the sessions. Signing up for only one session is not possible.
In order to secure a spot, participants need to email [email protected] -“attending” in the Facebook event is not enough and does not count as signing up for the group!